Public Works - Engineering Division

The City of Galveston's Engineering Division is located in Suite 402 on the 4th floor of City Hall at 823 Rosenberg, Galveston, TX 77550.

Flow Test Request
Shall be submitted via e-mail to, Engineering@GalvestonTX.Gov. Please provide location(s) of flow test request and contact information. 
Public Records Request
Citizens, contractors, and design professionals. All request to view maps must be submitted as an open records request through the City Secretary's office. To submit a request, please visit the Public Records Center or call 409-797-3510 for further information.
Bids & RFPs
Please visit the Purchasing webpage or call 409-797-3579 for further information.

Engineering Staff

Name Title Contact information
Daniel Christodoss City Engineer  409-797-3644
Leslie Alquicira Senior Assistant City Engineer 409-797-3644
Dilcia Jimenez Assistant City Engineer  409-797-3644
Anthony Smith  Engineering Technician 409-797-3643
David Frisbey Senior Survey Party Chief 409-797-3682
Julian Rodriguez GIS Field Technician 409-797-3634
Daniel Orta GIS Field Technician 409-797-3693
Baldemar Fuentes
Design Assistant
Melissa De La Rosa Administrative Assistant  409-797-3644


Questions Answers
When do I need a ROW Permit? When you are installing or repairing
sidewalks, driveways, and culverts.
When do I need a Utility Permit? When you are doing utility work in
the City ROW.
When do I need a TLTU? When you are placing a dumpster
or pod in ROW, having a block party, or
temporarily blocking any section of the ROW.
When can I have a Handicap Parking Zone Sign installed in front of my property? When the applicant requesting for the Handicap Parking Zone sign provides, 1. handicap placard or vehicle registration showing handicap plates for the individual requesting. 2. A valid TX Driver's License or ID matching address to requested location.