Helpful Links

Crime Stoppers

Police 2 Citizen

City Ordinances

Galveston 50 Club

Identity Theft Information

How Do I?

Get a copy of a police report?
You may access reports online or you may contact our records division at 409-765-3650.

Get a copy of my criminal history or driving record?

These are obtained through the Texas Department of Public Safety; visit the Texas Department of Public Safety website.

View the Sexual Offender Registry?

Sex Offender registration information is provided by the Texas Department of Public Safety and may be viewed online.

Apply for crime victim’s compensation?

Visit the Texas Attorney General’s website.

Register my golf cart?

Please find information regarding golf cart registration.